Junior Cloud Engineer - Azure / Microsoft / Citrix
Excellent opportunity for a Junior Cloud Engineer to join a growing business based in Inverurie. This role will mainly involve project work as well as handling support tickets that are escalated to the cloud team.
Role responsibilities include:
* Implementing cloud based solutions, ensuring that work is completed on time whilst following process documentation
* Working closely with senior members of the cloud team to deepen understanding of build processes and allow you to develop your skills
* Handling support tickets escalated from the service desk team
* Assist in the delivery of customer projects, travelling to customer sites when required
Technical skills required:
* Experience of Microsoft technologies, particularly Azure and Office 365
* Knowledge of Citrix, VMware, Cisco and Commvault technologies
* Experience working in a Cloud based environment
Candidates will ideally be degree educated in a relevant subject area, as well as this, candidates should be able to demonstrate a pro-active approach to improving and developing their skills. The successful candidate must be confident communicating with stakeholders and customers to assist in the delivery of projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with potential to progress - for more information please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job