Junior Client Service Executive
An excellent opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Junior Client Service Executive to support the Client Services team on all aspects of the system.
This is a perfect role for a hardworking individual to work within a lively and dedicated team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Day to day support of helpdesk. Ensuring that all helpdesk calls and incoming emails are acted upon in a timely manner.
- Liaising with media and creative agencies, sales houses, media owners & broadcasters; incorporating all aspects of client servicing.
- Support the team in maintaining databases. Assist with data checks and sending of regular client reports when needed.
- Provide training sessions for users
- Assist in management of presentation and training documentation as needed, creating new and updating documentation where necessary.
- You will also be involved in the testing of new product development and enhancements.
- Support manager with identifying and targeting new business opportunities, in order to meet targets set.
- Client service experience in a business to business environment
- Strong customer service skills and confident telephone manner essential
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Attention to detail, ability to prioritise and problem solving skills essential
- Strong communication skills including excellent listening skills
- Strong presentational skills
- A team player
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Knowledge of the Media Industry an advantage
- Client Services
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service