Junior Chat Bot Architect - Home Improvement Retailer
Chat Bot Architect - Multi Channel Home Improvement Retailer
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are delighted to be partnered with a well established, successful and growing Home Improvement Retailer who are now looking to appoint a Chat Bot Architect to further enhance their customer journey and to continue to deliver best in class customer service.
About the role:
As Chat Bot Architect you will be responsible for the day to day administration and configuration of the Chat Bot solution.
You will liaise with cross functional departments and gain feedback from the wider team in order to maintain an up to date and accurate knowledge base with the conversational flows and customer dialogues, as well as supporting the operational performance of the live chat team to exceed all required metrics and performance targets to become best in class.
Please note that this is a remote based working position but will require travel to offices in South Yorkshire on a semi regular basis.
Keep appraised of future enhancements, their benefits and how this will affect current configuration.
Support with the training of the new applications to all users
Integrate new product updates and rules into the existing structure.
Identifying intents and entities required for the Chat Bot conversation
Building process flow by understanding it from Business Analysts
Remaining abreast of current trends, recognising the potential of novel technologies and standards and driving their adoption
Feedback on processes to identify re-engineering opportunities, operational improvements, and efficiencies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Working knowledge of live chat technology and Chat Bot development knowledge.
- An understanding of overall Chatbot architecture and framework.
- Able to provide solutions to customers.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing end to end conversational chat flow.
- Ability to analyse data and recognise and suggest change to continually improve current efficiencies.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages including Word, Power Point, Access, Excel
- Knowledge of Ultimate.ai software
- Knowledge of using the LiveChat platform
- Experience in utilisation and/or configuration of complex software systems and familiarity with software engineering
- Strong and proven experience of social media, preferably in a customer service environment.
- Experience of supervising a co-worker/small team
- Internet technology knowledge.
- Ability to prioritise a changing and varied workload.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'