Junior Change Manager / Consultant - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (Liverpool)
Exciting opportunity for a Junior Change Manager at a Global Corporate / Commerical Bank on an initial 12 Months Fixed Term Contract basis.
As a Junior Change Manager you will support the design, delivery and execution of change management activities to ensure successful project implementations. You will understand and assess the impact of change, working with key stakeholders across the Bank to support projects through the various life cycle stages.
Main responsibilities include:
- Development of operational and control processes
- Managing testing cycles and incident resolution
- Evaluation and management of risks and issues in the project life cycle
- Supporting the planning and executing of the implementation strategy, including entry and exit criteria for each phase, undertaking activities such as pilot planning
Required Skills / Experience:
- University degree in a relevant field and/or completed training/experience in banking
- 2-4+ years experience in Corporate / Commercial Banking environment
- Change / Process Management / Project Support experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, planning, organisation and communication skills both written and verbal, along with strong presentation skills.
Benefits package included
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job