An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Procurement team, and would be suited to an individual who is seeking to gain an initial insight into the work undertaken by a Procurement function. Primary focus will be to lead or support projects in Facilities and Logistics areas to ensure value-add initiatives are installed on schedule. In-scope for this role is:
- Facilities Management: all sites where Viapath provide laboratory services
- Logistics: sample transportation courier services
Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting the delivery of a strategic procurement service, primarily the in Logistics and Facilities spend categories, and contribute significantly to the delivery of procurement projects, ensuring contract compliance, sustainable cost improvements, and the delivery of a wide range of associated benefits.
- Meeting customer and business requirements, through applying Procurement best practise, by demonstrating value for money, and ensuring compliance with category priorities and contracts
- Working closely with internal colleagues and external partners to ensure that all facilities and logistics implications are considered as part of any relevant project or service reconfiguration, as well as in the development of longer term goals and strategies across all Viapath sites
A little about us:
Viapath’s Corporate HQ; housing our Finance, Procurement, HR, IT, Service Improvement and Business Development teams. We have a relaxed, but professional atmosphere with monthly corporate updates to keep you informed on our progress. Situated 5 minutes from London Bridge station you will have easy access to the vibrant Borough Market, Bermondsey High Street and close links to mainline stations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'