Junior Case Handler: Mortgage PPI Project
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Junior Case Handlers to join a new Mortgage PPI project in the North West. You will be given responsibility for inputting customer information to complete calculations and drafting and sending letters to the customer. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- ASAP start
- Location: North West
- £100 daily rate
- Contract until the end of 2018 (with a possible extension)
The Benefits for You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Candidates should be Degree qualified or have proven customer service or other relevant work experience.
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload