Junior Case Handler: Data Subject Access Request Project
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Junior Case Handlers to join a new Data Subject Access Request project in the North West. You will be given responsibility for liaising with customers and handling information across personal and business accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills.
Tell Me More
- June start date
- Location: North West
- £120 daily rate
- Contract until the end of 2018 (with a possible extension)
The Benefits for You
You'll be working with a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial
- Strong communication skills, ideally with previous phone-based/Call Centre experience.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Experience of working within the same customer service based role for a minimum of 12 months
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Candidates should be Degree qualified or have proven customer service or other relevant work experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job