What's the Role?
Our client Deloitte, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Junior Case Handlers to join a new Data Subject Access Request project in the Greater Manchester area. You will be given responsibility for liaising with customers and handling information across personal and business accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with an established Professional Services firm, in a supportive and fast paced environment, with the scope to learn and develop skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
Tell Me More
- Start date: 2nd July 2018
- Location: North West (Greater Manchester area)
- Rate: £90 per day + £10 retainer (payable after 3 months and at completion of contract)
- Duration: Contract until the end of 2018 (with a possible extension)
The Benefits for You
The Junior Case Handler role is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience with a 'Big 4' firm in a supportive and fast paced environment. It offers a chance to learn and develop your existing skills and the opportunity to progress further within the project.
- A competitive day rate with additional, lump sum payments after 3 months and completion of the contract
- A dynamic and encouraging working environment
- Support throughout your role, including a detailed training & accreditation programme with support from skilled professionals
- Career development.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Strong communication skills, ideally with previous phone-based/Call Centre experience.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Experience of working within the same customer service based role for a minimum of 12 months
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to customer outcome within a timescale
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple banking systems
- Excellent analytical and letter writing skills with attention to detail
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial
- Candidates should be Degree qualified or have proven customer service or other relevant work experience.
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please click Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"