We now have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Carrier Manager who is looking to take the next step in their career and, join our Ecommerce team based at our Head Office in Nuneaton
- Day to day management of carrier relationships across UK and Republic of Ireland.
- Liaise with the Customer experience team and be the focal point for all carrier related operational issues.
- Conduct Monthly carrier reviews, develop and implement improvement measures for cost, performance and customer experience.
- Update and maintain the carriers routing configuration (Metapack) which includes delivery type, transit times, geographical areas and volume changes (per territory).
- Maintain carrier pull and manifest schedules.
- Create and analyse weekly/monthly carrier reporting packs measuring all KPIs.
- Capacity planning.
- Peak preparations and execution.
- Continuous improvement identification.
- Supporting carrier price and quality of service negotiations.
- Implement carrier related projects (new carriers/services).
- Support both project teams and carriers in other carrier and fulfilment centre related projects.
- Awareness of the carrier market place innovations and delivery trends.
- Own and maintain the carrier invoice reconciliation process.
- Be primarily based at the Store support centre (Nuneaton) and up to 2 days a week at the distribution centre in Burton.
- Own a critical part of the customer experience by ensuring customer orders are delivered within promise.
- Have experience of carrier operations or 2+ years in a similar role.
- Ensure that the customer receives a greater understanding of their delivery experience and enable an ongoing dialog with the customer through automated service communication.
- Have good end to end supply chain awareness and knowledge of transport/logistics.
- Have expert knowledge of WMS and delivery routing engines (ideally Metapack).
- Show excellent negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate sound analytical skills and ability to think strategically in a fast paced environment.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders in the business i.e. Distribution, Supply chain, Ecommerce and Customer Experience.
- Understand SLA’s, have commercial acumen and knowledge of forecasting.
- Drive root cause analysis and the successful implementation of corrective actions with causing parties to improve service and cost.
- Manage shipping related escalations.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job