Junior Campaign Optimisation Executive (German Speaking)
Want to gain hands on marketing experience in an award winning digital marketing agency, with offices internationally working on their Facebook advertising campaigns? Due to company growth my client is looking for a German speaking Junior Campaign Optimisation Executive to join them.
Reporting into the Ad Operations Team Leader you will receive full training in order to provide Facebook advertising campaigns for some of the agencies clients, as well as being responsible for the day-to-day management and optimisation of the campaigns.
- Creating, managing and optimising Facebook campaigns for clients
- Day-to-day paid advertising campaign management and resolving issues
- Providing feedback on the ad copies and creative
- Being accountable on the meeting requirements of client briefs and KPIs
- Assisting with research and customer insight analysis
- Support with data analysis and optimisation tasks
- Ad hoc office projects
- Ideally will have at least 1 year experience of managing organic social media campaigns with great results
- Fluent in German and English both written and spoken
- Embracing social media and being accustomed to the latest developments
- Degree-level education (ideally in a marketing / IT/ finance or economics discipline)
- Excellent written and spoken English level (a second European language is a plus)
- Demonstrated analytical experience
- An understanding and passion for all things digital.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Social Media
- Facebook Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job