Junior CAD Designer
£18,000 - £22,000 p/a
Full Time, Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated individual looking for a new career challenge?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Junior CAD Designer to work with one of their rapidly growing clients who specialise within construction based in Peterborough.
As the Junior CAD Designer you will provide support to the design and estimating department by creating technical drawings to be used in the fabrication process. Assisting with project design by creating design drawings for approval from tender stage to site completion. You will also assis with estimating take-offs at pre-construction stage for tendering.
Principle Responsibilities for the Junior CAD Designer
- Producing concept sketches, detailed designs, calculations and reports in accordance with project programmes.
- Design of project designs under the guidance of design manager
- Scheduling of products under the guidance of design manager
- Assist with site hardware lists
- Assist with sending quotations and orders for fabrication
- Assist project managers and site team as required, also support design manager and other team members
- Assist with general office administer duties such as printing, filing, design folders, site packs, email correspondence on related projects
- Keeping drawing registers up to date
- Review tender enquiry documents
- Estimating material take-offs for tendering
- Reading and interpreting architects' drawings and specifications to produce a full complaint tender
- Liaising with main contractors, sub-contractors and our systems suppliers as necessary
- Ideally educated to college/HNC level in construction
- Knowledge of relevant building regulations, NBS specifications, rendering and glazing products would be advantageous
- Hands on experience with CAD Software or a relevant qualification in relation to AutoCAD ESSENTIAL
- Revit experience desirable
- Hands on experience with Estimating software (Active take off) would be advantageous
- Previous experience as a drafter/estimator or similar role is desirable
- Must be able to prioritise, plan and organise own work load
This is a full time permanent Junior CAD Designer, working Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, offering an annual salary of between £18,000 - £22,000 p/a depending on experience.
If this Junior CAD Designer position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Adam Crowson at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'