Junior CAD Designer / CAD Planner required for a very successful and well established design agency that specialise in the planning and designing on a number of exciting projects particularly in the Retail and Commercial sectors, working with such clients like Sainsbury's.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior CAD Designer / CAD Planner to join a young vibrant office where you will carry out and support other Senior members of staff with designing CAD layouts, surveying of stores and any other tasks set by the Senior CAD Designers.
The Junior CAD Designer / CAD Planner should be ambitious and motivated who can work independently and within a team. You must have a good understanding of 2D/3D design programmes and have the ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Junior CAD Designer / CAD Planner Position Overview
- Take briefs and develop conceptual design ideas to meet the requirements of the brief. This would involve CAD (2D and 3D work) and clearly presenting back options to the Senior CAD Designers.
- Communicate possible options/ideas visually, using strong, well developed hand sketching that can easily be interpreted.
- Use Autocad / Photoshop / Illustrator/ Microsoft office packages to present store concepts and design development to the business.
Junior CAD Designer / CAD Planner Position Requirements
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and or Microstation
- Full Driver's License Important
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Team Player
Junior CAD Designer / CAD Planner Position Remuneration
- Salary 15k - 18k
- Working Hours- 8.30am to 5pm
- 20 days' holiday
- Pension contribution 3.5%
- Team Social Events- young & fun office.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job