The Ideal Candidate should have:
• Some exposure to 2D AutoCAD – at least a basic understanding of the interface, simple tools & commands (examples of work will be required, these can be simple but will need to show a basic aptitude with the software).
• A minimum National Diploma or similar in a construction related discipline.
• An interest in developing CAD skills, speed & accuracy.
• An interest in Building Surveying or related profession would be preferred.
• A good eye for detail,
• Good general IT skills.
• The ability to work undirected & manage own workload.
• Excellent communication skills.
The main duties of the role include:
• Creating block plans in AutoCAD from building surveyor’s sketches & site notes.
• Comparing new survey data with previous survey & referencing aerial photos & new survey data to identify omissions & inaccuracies.
• Liaising closely with the Surveying & Quality Assurance Teams to ensure all required data is available for the creation of the accurate block plans.
• Amending existing block plans where necessary.
Training will be provided.
If you think you would meet the client’s needs and you are the right person for this job, please click APPLY or email Lucy Curtis on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business