The ideal candidate:
The ideal C# .Net candidate will have several years of commercial experience producing high quality websites with Microsoft technologies (C# .Net) and they will have been actively involved in all parts of the SDLC. You will 'hit the ground running'. If you have an appreciation for UX/UI and responsive web development you’ll be at an advantage.
They use the latest tools, languages, frameworks and platforms across the technology stack. You should therefore have knowledge in some or all of the following;
- C# ASP.NET MVC
- MSSQL Server,
· 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays plus birthday and work anniversary. 1 additional days holiday after 2 years of service capped at 10 years, 5 extra days holiday.
· Health Care Cashback Plan & Perks
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Daily Fresh Fruit –When attending the office
- Pay Day Drinks – Last Thursday of every month, all staff invited to attend if in the office that day.
- Department social events
- Company social events. Annual Christmas social.
- Annual Season Train Ticket Scheme
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'