Role: Junior C# Developer
Salary: £25-28,000 per annum
The role will be working in a fast-paced environment for a fast-growing company, who will be responsible for the design, layout and coding of our website and supporting business systems.
- Writing programming codes, either from inception or by adapting the existing code to meet business needs
- To be involved at all stages of the development lifecycle: initial analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging and support
- To deliver code which is well-tested and consistently error-free
- Editing existing content and updating the website
- Testing the website and supporting systems and identify any technical problems
- Creating back up files
- To be aware of the latest software development technologies and methodologies
- Ideally, someone with 1 or 2 years commercial experience although graduates will be considered
- C#.net and .net development skills
- Strong/proven knowledge of C#.net (Visual Basic/VB.net jQuery - an advantage)
- Good knowledge of Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio and Microsoft TFS
- Creativity - someone who can proactively come up with ideas to do things better on a daily basis
- Manage to meet tight deadlines
- Pro-active in approach
- Free parking
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to and call for more information.
Interviews are being lined up from Monday 12th February and the client can accommodate an immediate start, but will also consider up to a one month notice period.
Sponsorship is not offered for this role.
All candidates must be spoken to before being sent over.