£24,000 + Pension + Parking
This bustling local Company is in need of an energetic and enthusiastic Junior Buyer to join their team and provide support within their busy Purchasing Department.
Some of your duties will include:
- Providing extensive administrative support for busy Buyer and assisting with daily tasks
- Monitoring stock levels to ensure stock is available to meet customer demands and reordering stock accordingly
- Maintaining stock records on computerised system and recording details of all stock movement
- Liaising with suppliers to negotiate prices, placing purchase orders and agreeing delivery schedules
- Tracking orders from instigation stage through to successful delivery into the Warehouse
- Checking supplier invoices received, matching invoices with delivery notes and processing for payment
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'