Junior Buyer | Various Grocery categories | Yorkshire | Flex working | £30-35k plus package
We are working with a brilliant and unique grocery retailer based in Yorkshire who continue to grow and have a really exciting future. They have a strong opportunity for a Junior Buyer to help develop innovative buying and ranging strategies which focus on tailoring the right range for the right store.
Operating in a highly commercial environment with a fast-paced culture focused on exceeding customer expectations, This Junior Buyer role is ideal for an individual who wants to progress their career in an environment with progression opportunities for buying roles.
What does this Junior Buyer role involve?
- You will cover everything from the day to day running of the category, to the strategy, range planning and account management responsibilities.
- As buyer you will develop, implement, and review a trading strategy for a specific product range developing innovative buying strategies which exceed customer expectations.
- The buyer will create and deliver the category vision focusing on growing cash sales and margin delivery. As well as building long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- Working with internal and external stakeholders you will develop the strategic plan that will deliver long term growth
What qualities will you need to be successful in this Buyer role?
- Commercial individual who has food buying experience gained from UK food retail or wholesale
- able to demonstrate hands on buying and have negotiated directly with suppliers
- You will need to be commercially aware of both the category and the overall business, with the ability to make commercial decisions
- Commercial experience in planning, category, ranging areas within a multi-site food retail business
- You will thrive in a commercial team that is down to earth and personable
If you are an influential, confident individual, with a proven track record of exceeding targets and are looking for the next step up in your buying career with a people focused business, then please apply below to this role!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'