Zachary Daniels have a brilliant opportunity for a skilled Junior Buyer to join a highly regarded business based North West London.
Our client is highly regarded in their space due to the exceptional product and ranges that they offer customers. Culturally, our client encourages autonomy, creativity and accountability.
To support the growth of the business, we are looking for a Junior Buyer to be specifically responsible for Plumbing and Electrical, with further sub categories built in.
It is imperative that you have experience in these categories, as well as being able to offer exceptional commercial skills. Your main responsibilities as a Junior Buyer for our client based in North West London will include:
- Create, monitor and deliver favorable commercial terms for the full cradle to grave of the purchasing process
- Mitigate business risk whilst identifying new opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers at a senior and strategic level
- Negotiate contract terms with key suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms with technical and operational input from stakeholders if appropriate
- Create strong and balanced relationships with key stakeholders, including Marketing, Merchandising and Supply Chain
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience as a Junior Buyer or Category Manager within Paint, Plumbing, Electrical.
You will also demonstrate a highly commercial approach, being proactive and supportive to others. Being results driven with a balanced focus on people, will be something you are a natural in.
To find out more or register your interests, please apply today
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'