Our client is a market leading B2B service provider with a fantastic reputation for their work. They are expanding and are now seeking a Buyer to join their busy engineering team in Newton Abbot. Your role will be to provide a dedicated procurement service to the engineering department through both managing onsite stockholdings and sourcing required components. Previous experience in a buying/purchasing/supply chain role would be highly beneficial.
Junior Buyer Responsibilities:
- Procurement for the Engineering department
- Management of onsite stockholdings
- Sourcing of ad-hoc and urgent parts
- Assist in other areas of procurement when required
- Build strong relationships with key figures within the supply chain
Junior Buyer Requirements:
- Experience in a supply chain role
- Proven negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Ideally experience in an engineering environment
- IT and keyboard skills (Microsoft Office)
The role will pay a competitive salary and would be a fantastic opportunity perhaps for a Graduate Buyer or junior supply chain professional to step into a Buyer role. Apply now or call for an informal discussion.
Keywords: buyer, buying assistant, buying administrator, buyer assistant, buyer’s assistant, buying, supply chain, procurement, purchasing, engineering.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'