Are you struggling to balance education and work life? Are you looking for a progressive career within Procurement? Are you self-motivated? Do you flourish in a fast paced environment?
My client is looking for YOU – their next Junior Buyer is to assist the business to success through, overseeing the management, purchase and replenishment of goods to ensure the company holds optimised stock levels, to fulfil all customer requirements whilst ensuring stock turns achieve company targets. You are to develop and maintain client relationships to drive the future of your new business.
Your team’s remit will – Cover the Negotiation and Client Relations Spectrum including Development and Maintenance of Client Relationships, Develop Inventory Control Methods – To Promote Lower Cost Levels, Ensure Regulation of In-Stock Level Complies with Inventory Parameters, Engage in the Forecast of Supply and Demand to Obtain Information Useful in Improving the Continuity of Supply Chain.
As a core member of your new business, you will be required to;
• Manage your existing supplier relations.
• Work to achieve your CIPS qualification
• Ensure accurate and appropriate communication with external partners at all times and that effective working relationships are maintained with all new, existing and previous company suppliers.
As a core member of your new business, you will receive;
• Starting salary of £16,500 with £250 increase each time they pass an exam.
• Your new business will pay for tuition and allow half day release per week to attend college and pay for exam fees (not resists) and 2 days exam leave (1 for revision and 1 for actual exam).
• 20 days leave + bank holidays, 3% pension and death in service policy.
• Progressive career path.
My client wishes to appoint ahead of a busy peak in their business and will only receive applicants for the next week - can’t wait to apply, or would like further information? Please click on the link immediately!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'