Fantastic opportunity in Horsham to join a forward thinking innovative company who believe in development and progression. My client is looking for a Junior Buyer / Assistant Buyer to support the Head of Procurement in accordance with current operational business requirements. As the Junior Buyer, you will provide support to the senior buyer and provide a superior buying service, ensuring the right goods and services are bought for the right place at the right time.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience of raising purchase orders
- Previous experience in a buying/purchasing role
- Previous experience of managing stocking models, and coping with a variety of demand signals
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Positive attitude with a strong customer focus
- Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to manage time effectively
- Educated to degree level or equivalent HND, preferably in a business discipline; or CIPS qualified at level 3 / studying towards
Location: Horsham (Due to location of offices you will need to be a car owner & driver)
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 DOE
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
My client offers a fantastic working enviroment with Gym, Games room and canteen on site.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.