The Yolk Engineering and Technical Team are currently working on behalf of one of the UK's leading manufacturers businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading manufacturer who are looking for a Junior Buyer.
The ideal applicant will have previous experience in a Buyer role and will be able to use their initiative in this role.
- Reporting to the purchase manager to support a team of three procurement professional's
- Maintain client relationships and dealing with all buyer duties for organisation
- Support departmental and company projects as required
- Source new suppliers
- Understand major factors affecting the suppliers business which may impact the relationship or performance.
The skills required for this role are:
- Must be KPI driven to ensure targets are met and cost reduction is at the forefront
- Attention to detail when dealing with policies, processes and systems
- Must have Purchasing experience
- Must have dealt with supply chains in previous role
- Ability to organise and keep stock up to date
- Must be analytic and have good numerical skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Must be organised
- Strong administration skills
- Computer literate is a must
You'll be joining a growing business that has gone from strength to strength, with a rewarding future ahead as you benefit from ongoing training and development.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role APPLY NOW. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job