Who are we looking for?
Junior Buyer - Direct Spend
About the Employer:
This is a chance to join one of the world’s leading provider of supply chain solutions in association with the aerospace and aviation sectors.
As a Junior Buyer you will be responsible for delivering support to senior members of the team, ordering of materials, and services plus ensuring stock and materials are available for order and reorder. As well as Procurement, there will be an element of Operational support, so communication is key for the successful candidate.
- Process of Purchase demands and associated administration, whilst acting as point of contact with supplier.
- Communicating delivery updates, progress on orders and summary of costs
- All documentation and administration, including compliance as per company policy
- Drive cost savings to expected costs targets
- Taking ownership of allocated and nonconforming supplier deliveries
- Working closely with accounts team ensuring credits notes are fully reconciled and administered.
What you need
- Ideally experience of working within the construction, Engineering, Aviation or manufacturing industry
- Confident in building professional and working relationships with third parties
What’s on offer?
Salary of up to £25000, premium Benefits package.
ARE YOU THE ONE WE ARE LOOKING FOR? COULD THIS BE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER? IF SO PLEASE GET IN TOUCH - OR SIMPLY CLICK TO APPLY
First Recruitment Service is working as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
- Supply Chain
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'