Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a Global Business who are World Leaders in the FMCG/Retail industry.
- Maintain the A&P calendars (media & consumer A&P) and update calendars with the invoices details.
- Attend marketing meetings and provide regular updates to the trade marketing managers
- Explain all variances by brand and by customer vs. Budget, LY and latest estimates to the business
- Ensure reporting accuracy by customer/brand and expense type
- Raise POs as required by marketing team, ensuring all details are correct
- Ensuring compliance with company chart of authority and chart of accounts
- Review aged open PO's and liaise with marketing to chase invoices and close them
- Month end accrual postings including depreciation of merchandising units
- Estimates and budget process
Candidates will be 2015/16 finance graduates currently studying towards CIMA/ACCA.
Candidates will also be able to demonstrate analytical ability, hold a certain level of commercial awareness and display high levels of gravitas.
The company offers an amazing benefits package including study support and bonuses.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"