Are you a confident and extremely personable individual who would enjoy working with others and building relationships?
Reed Accountancy Oxfordshire are pleased to be partnering with a well-respected organisation who are looking for an Assistant Accountant/Business Partner on a 2 year fixed term contract. With a good, supportive team environment and a clear, organised structure this represents an ideal opportunity for anyone looking to develop their existing knowledge and grow over the years ahead.
You will be providing financial assistance to the Accountant and so will be taking part in all aspects of Accountancy, therefore a keen interest in Finance is a must.
The role will involve:
- Preparing financial calculations and costings on various departments across the company.
- Providing assessment of costs and recommending ways of cost reduction.
- Identifying and extracting data from various systems.
- Evaluating predicted expenditure levels.
- Supporting the Management Accountant in the production of the annual budget.
To be successful in this position you will need to have:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Be studying AAT or be AAT qualified.
- Be computer literate, especially in Excel software.
- A full UK driving license, as the role includes some travel across the South East Region.
If you think you would be perfect for this position then please do Apply Online, for further details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business