Junior Business Manager
As a Barclays Junior Business Manager, you will support and grow a portfolio of small-business customers, by delivering exceptional, effective and efficient customer solutions and service. You will work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to help customers move forward.
With nearly 40,000 employees globally, Barclays is a place where you can work alongside some fantastic people, develop your skills and succeed in your career. We hire and develop only the best people in the industry, and our long-term ambitions can only be achieved through close colleague collaboration and a shared sense of respect, integrity and excellence. You'll thrive here if you prefer the best way, not the conventional way. You'll also feel at home if you like being in control of your own progression. We'll judge you on your ability and nothing else.
As a Barclays Junior Business Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
* Contributing to sustainable growth in our small-business customer base by providing detailed business reviews, enabling a deeper understanding of business issues and opportunities
* Using strategic tools to advise customers on potential areas for growth
* Proactively and authoritatively explaining digital services to ensure our customers have confidence in their channels
* Going above and beyond, by identifying our customers' needs and offering solutions that are right for them
* Managing and resolving customer queries within agreed timescales and dealing with feedback effectively to improve our services
As a Barclays Junior Business Manager, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Proven experience of successfully operating within a customer facing role
* The ability to build and maintain positive relationships quickly
* Knowledge of the current market, and emerging trends that may highlight areas for improvement, risks or opportunities for our customers
* Intermediate to advanced IT skills
* An interest in pursuing professional study qualifications preferable
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our employees. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits that include a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support you need to succeed. That's not all. We'll also offer you private healthcare, childcare savings, and employer discounts. All this, plus a unique company spirit that encourages people to achieve their best.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
We will consider applications from job share applicants. At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job