Junior Business Intelligence Developer
Time Appointments are seeking a Junior Business Intelligence Developer to join an innovative, and energetic company based in a scenic part of Suffolk.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Internet technologies including web services, systems integration, and systems infrastructure and security issues. You will also be ambitious and keen to learn.
Duties will include:
- Support the design and development of in house created IT systems, databases and online web-based products
- Interacting with members of the wider team
- Meet project goals and specifications in terms of time/cost/performance
- Process and respond to IT requests
- Provide hands-on training and problem solving for users as required
Interested? Send us your CV and tell us why you'd be perfect for the job!
We're always on the hunt for Switched on candidates with a positive working attitude, so if this role doesn't sound like a fit, please do get in touch and find out how we can help you find your next suitable career move!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"