As a Business Development Executive for an international organisation which has just launched its London office, you will be a valued and well positioned employee from the outset. The company has cornered the market in its native country and is looking set to repeat the success in the UK and has plans to open branches in LA and New York.
Benefits include a very competitive salary and bonus scheme, as well as a fantastic working environment offering an uncommon level of autonomy for a position at this level. This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming salesperson who is looking to make that next step up on the career ladder and solidify themselves in an organisation in its infancy.
- Achieving sales targets within agreed timelines, lead sourcing and prospecting calls to identify opportunities for upselling and generating new business.
- Building rapport over the phone, managing the first stage of the sales process with new client prospects and accompanying the Head of Business Development to attend face to face meetings, where you will observe them consulting with and presenting to the client and learning how to close deals
- Assisting with preparation of presentations and proposals
- Networking by attending industry event and making business contacts to follow up as potential future clients and sources of recommendations
- A graduate calibre candidate, with some level of commercial work experience, passionate to gain a role in sales
- You will be able to demonstrate that you are proactive and well organised with excellent interpersonal skills, a professional telephone manor
- Confident communicating with people of all levels and able to articulate yourself credible both in person and via written communication
- For the top end of the salary B2B sales experience would need to be demonstrated, however we invite applications from more junior candidates at the starting salary
If you feel you are up to the challenge and want to take up the opportunity to move into a consultative and autonomous role to develop your B2B sales career, then apply now!
- customer service
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"