Junior Business Development Executive
- Interested in working for an innovative and fast growing company?
- With a friendly, relaxed, and supportive culture?
- Clear career paths and professional development opportunities?
- The opportunity of international travel?
This is an entry-level position for a recent graduate or motivated sales executive looking to move into a more consultative sales role. The right candidate will have some sales experience, likely in a delegate telesales executive role within the conference industry, or within advertising sales.
Starting as the junior sales executive in an established team, you will work alongside senior account directors. The role will focus heavily on generating brand new business with a view to turning new prospects into established clients. You will be working with a number of global blue-chip business, selling high value sponsorship opportunities and travelling internationally.
What you’ll do:
- Source and identify brand new companies that could be a fit for the company
- Engage new companies by telephone to assess whether they are a good for the company
- Identify and capitalise on new opportunities to generate revenue
- Work within a team of senior sales executive to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Network with existing and prospective clients at international events
What we’re looking for:
- At least one year’s telesales experience in a B2B setting
- Hard working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Pro-active, persuasive & confident
- An ability to understand client’s needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What our client can offer you:
- Exceptional commission structure!
- First-rate training, support and guidance with daily exposure to management
- Flat structure with excellent career progression - promotion is invariably internal
- Relaxed, work hard, play hard environment
- Prospect of international travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow our client’s business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you.
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Account Manager
- Business Intelligence
- Consultative Sales
- Media Sales
- Subscription Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job