Position: Junior Business Development Executive
Industry: Finance Training
Based: City of London
Job Type: Permanent, Full time 8.45am - 5.30pm
Package: £28,000pa + Excellent Commission structure + Individual and Team bonus + full expenses.
Interview process: 2 stages then offer.
Aaron Wallis are supporting a globally recognised training provider in the financial services. Based in the city, the role is offering an extremely attractive package with an excellent and realistic commission structure.
You will be given full training, but a personal interested in the financial sector is a must.
The successful candidate will work for a great company which encourages ideas and where everyone feels part of a successful team. They will be actively encouraged to make the role their own by being enterprising, hardworking and client centred
Duties of the Junior Business Development Executive
- Creating a prospect sales database - using CRM (MS Dynamics)
- Creatively and strategically creating a sales pipeline.
- Relationship building, Client retention and Consultative selling
- Marketing the company and the brand to new and existing clients.
Training will be provided but a good understanding of Corporate finances, mergers and acquisitions and a personal interest in the financial sector is a must.
Key Skills of the Junior Business Development Executive
- Excellent use of MS Office applications
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail
- Must be enterprising
This is a wonderful opportunity for a skilled Junior Business Development Executive or Business Development Executive in training to build, create and grow their own 'business' in the financial sector.
A foot in the door and a fantastic opportunity.
Please don't hesitate to APPLY for immediate consideration or email me directly at
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
- Account Manager
- Business Development