We're looking for an individual who has a strong interest in the digital marketing sector to join our growing London office. You will be key in sourcing new clients and growing our business.
- Generating leads through creatively sourcing and targeting potential new clients
- Creating innovative proposals and presentations to fit the requirements of prospected companies
- Assisting in the creation, realisation and monitoring of clients’ accounts
- Help to organise and develop interest for events and conferences inside and outside of Numberly
- Good knowledge of the digital marketing sector
- Motivated, attentive and resourceful individual with an interest in sales/business development
- Able to work collaboratively with others to produce proposals and presentations
- Strong communication skills with a desire to grow the business in a valued way
- Understanding of the UK market and companies to a high degree
- Openness to learn about digital marketing tools as well as prior knowledge within this sector
- Available for the 6-month contract and potential extension/permeant position
- Capable at multi-tasking and prioritizing workload
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn!
- A degree in a related field (i.e marketing, business etc..)
- Any additional languages would be beneficial (French, German, Italian…)
- Opportunity to extend the contract and move to a permanent position - previous job holders have progressed to become valuable permanent team members
- Committed to further training and development
- Morning knowledge sharing sessions with guest speakers such as the CEO France / Benelux / South Europe of Pinterest
- International and collaborative work environment - monthly meetings with teams within all the offices
- Work shadowing scheme for junior employees to learn from senior members, or from other teams
- Office parties
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'