In this Junior Business Consultant graduate job, you will be joining an innovative technology company that is revolutionising the way that start-ups build their tech teams. They provide a service that directly matches developers with technology companies, with the core mission to make it simple for people who are looking for work to speak to companies who are hiring. With big-name clients including Beauhurst, MOO and GoCardless on their books, they are growing quickly - and are now looking to find a Junior Business Consultant to join their budding team.
Looking for consultant graduate jobs in London? They are now on the hunt for an organised and forward-thinking Junior Business Consultant to join their team in London.
In this Junior Business Consultant graduate job, you will be responsible for providing a fantastic end-to-end service which ensures that start-ups hire great people in an unbeatable time frame. You will be responsible for advising, consulting and strategizing with CEOs and founders on their hiring plans, as well as evaluating CVs and maintaining candidate databases. To be successful in this role it is essential that you are highly personable and great at building strong relationships, as alongside client work you will be actively liaising with developers to discuss the opportunity and assess if they are right for the role.
In this Junior Business Consultant graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with founders of rapidly growing start-ups
- Co-ordinating with founders & hiring managers to determine position requirements
- Maintaining candidate databases via an applicant tracking system
- Liaising with clients over the phone, through social media & Google Hangouts
- Helping key clients to scale up their business through a combination of recruiting and advising
- Evaluating and screening resumes to ensure they match each client's standards
- Maintaining a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Leading a team as the scaling team grows and develops
So, what are we looking for?
- A minimum of a 2.1 from a top university
- An analytical mind and a strategic problem solver
- High levels of emotional intelligence - you will have a knack for managing expectations for clients and candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to prioritise and complete projects to meet deadlines
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail
- Familiarity with social media, especially LinkedIn
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of between £18,000 - £20,000
- The chance to be a part of a fast-growing tech start-up
- The chance to become a team leader within 6 months
- Unlimited holiday
- A beautiful roof-terrace opposite St Pauls
- A very sociable office!
Looking for consultant jobs in London and want to play an integral role in an exciting tech start-up? If you're a personable graduate with exceptional time management skills, waste no time and apply for this Junior Business Consultant graduate job in London today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job