Skills: graduate, business, consultancy, confident, support, meetings, IT skills, motivated, administration, finance, strategy
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
THIS ROLE WOULD SUIT A RECENT GRADUATE OR A JUNIOR CONSULTANT LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE
About the Company
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a Strategic Business and Technical Management Consultancy for two Junior Consultants. If you are a fresh graduate or a Junior Consultant looking for a career with training and excellent progression opportunities then this is the job for you!
A specialist in Project & Programme Management, Financial Solution Implementation, Cyber Security Solution, Data Management and Compliance (GDPR) and Telecommunications Solutions, this company provides a SI (service integrator) partnership to Large and SME Bluechip Corporations.
After 6 months in this role there will be an opportunity to complete a Project Management course and to specialise in a discipline (Operations, Finance, Business, Law, etc)
What will your working week be like?
- To provide support to Consultants in the field
- Provide administrative support to a rapidly growing team
- Gather and document business requirements and processes
- Create and prepare PowerPoint presentations
- Deliver support that meets or exceeds expectations, whilst being flexible to meet all demands
- To provide full administrative support to the business, including project management, drafting documents and confidently dealing with telephone calls/enquiries
- When required, attend client meetings alongside the Director or Consultants
- To learn and follow in house training processes and procedures
- Other duties as requested by the Director
Who will suit this role?
- Ideally hold a degree (2:1 or above)
- Proven ability to organise and prioritise multiple tasks to successfully meet deadlines
- Flexible, adaptable and a good team player - willing to go above and beyond
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Due to their net worth of clients, full confidentiality is required
- Honest, reliable and dedicated attitude
- IT skills - good knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Drive, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Good knowledge and experience of administration systems
- Ability to work as a pro-active team member
- Ability to interpret and apply procedures
- Able to use own initiative
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"