Job Title: Junior Business Analyst Starting Salary: £22,000 Location: Telford Permanent opportunity with Training and fantastic progression!
This business is a market leader in what they do, nationally recognised with a commitment to delivering an exceptional service. They are listed under the top 100 companies to work for in the UK for the last 7 years running according to the Sunday Times. The business is growing year on year, and with this are continually learning and developing innovative ways to drive the business forward. They are looking for someone to lead the charge in the field of data gathering, analysis and business change.Working closely with teams across the business, we need you to analyse, identify and drive improvements and enhancements in a range of Operational functions, in order to make the company’s proposition and platform the best in Europe.
- Generous holiday allowance
- Amazing company parties / social events / culture / work life balance
- Discount on Products
- And many more!
The type of person this business requires is as follows…
- Business related qualification - degree/NVQ/Diploma or equivalent
- Must be fully proficient in running analysis on Excel: V-look ups etc.
- Analytical - be able to interpret information and think outside the box to drive improvements for the business
Here's what you can expect to be doing...
- Owning daily, weekly and monthly reporting on business performance across a range of departments
- Providing regular updates to stakeholders on a wide range of topics, including Third-party delivery performance, Production and Sales statistics, and high-level engineering KPIs.
- Analysing large and complex data sets to identify areas of improvement and then driving these project ideas through to completion.
- Developing new and existing Excel models, and introducing additional reporting and visualisation software to the business.
- Actively engage with and act as a business partner to many areas of the business
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website and contact Jonny Gardner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job