Junior Business Analyst
Nottingham - £25000 - £35000 plus benefits
I am looking for a junior business analyst to join the product team of a market leading business in central Nottingham. You will assist in the development, roll-out and positioning of products and solutions to clients within software releases. This role offers the opportunity to be involved in software product development throughout the product lifecycle liaising across multiple business areas as well as with external clients and therefore you must have strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with a variety of teams.
- Supporting market launch plans for all activity with tracking and reporting for key stakeholders.
- Collecting and tracking market requirements for product planning.
- Working collaboratively with software development teams to ensure development is aligned to market needs and opportunities.
- Working closely with our regional market teams to ensure solutions meet the needs of the market.
- Supporting the creation of global product roadmaps and strategies.
- Creating internal and client facing product collateral.
- Executing software demonstrations to internal and external audiences.
- Providing presales support where the pre-sales support teams require your specialist knowledge
They can offer a competitive remuneration package and a genuine opportunity for career progression. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing business areas of a global FTSE 50 business. Please submit your CV today for immediate consideration.