Junior Business Analyst (IT) Greater Manchester £30,000-£40,000 (doe) plus benefits
Complete business transformation programme underpinned by a huge technology investment and re-invention.
Join an experience change function to work on a broad range of projects and programmes, from mobile apps to operation process re-engineering in retail, back office, customer service, supply chain. Opportunities to grow your career while working in a fast paced business environment.
The role –
As a business facing Business Analyst, you will be out in the business working from business case to solution delivery. Largely in head office but occasionally out in the retail and service estate (UK wide).
This is a Junior / mid-level role where you will work on a mix of IT and business change projects As part of a busy and talented Business Analysis team, you will have great colleagues to work alongside / share ideas and best practise, but the autonomy to work independently too.
We are looking for -
A Business Analyst with both Business Change and technical change experience
You will have experience and skills inc:
- Creating and presenting business cases
- Shaping the Business Analysis delivery required on projects
- Elicitation and management of requirements from stakeholders across the business
- Working with development and test colleagues, ensuring that solutions meet requirements, and positively managing expectations with business stakeholders across the project lifecycle
- Managing ‘as is’ and ‘to be’ business states, taking ownership of business change activities to ensure a positive change outcome
- Ensuring appropriate quality and governance controls for BA deliverablesPerfectly suited to –
A collaborative yet independent, commercially astute individual, who thrives in a busy and varied role. The office is lively and colleagues work flexibly, predominantly in the office but home working is encouraged if you need some peace and quiet.
Please get in touch for a confidential discussion with
Business Analyst, To-Be As-Is requirement gathering functional specification technical specification change analyst IT systems analyst CRM MS Dynamics e-commerce mobile digital application web BA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job