Business Analysis skills related to design of software solutions? Use your skills in analysing and communicating client business requirements and business processes in this interesting and varied business analysis role in an exciting fast paced software development company. Oxfordshire based, £25k to £30k salary depending on experience.
Please apply for this role if you:
- want to be a business analyst in a dynamic team delivering bespoke software solutions to a wide range of clients from small companies to large corporates
- have some business analysis experience including questioning business processes, capturing, assessing and analysing requirements for new software solutions or enhancements
- can work closely with developers, ensuring accurate requirements are communicated and understood
- have strong written communication skills, to document requirements and user stories
- collaborate in testing solutions to ensure client requirements are met.
You will have software business analyst experience and ideally an understanding of database design and web based solutions, and ability to understand and work with Agile and Scrum development methods. Any Product Owner or Product Manager experience is a plus. Using UML, user stores, wireframes, Visio diagrams etc is all useful experience.
If you have the required Business Analyst / Requirements Analyst experience, please send a CV to find out more about this role in an interesting entrepreneurial company offering interesting and varied projects and great opportunities for progression.
A cover letter is optional but successful candidates have included one
- Business Analysis
- requirements analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job