MetaPack is currently at the heart of the eCommerce revolution and our delivery management software (SaaS) enables some of the world's most well-known retail brands and eCommerce companies such as Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, House of Fraser, ASOS, Superdry, Ralph Lauren and eBay to provide better, faster, cheaper and more convenient options for delivery with the ability to trace and track your packages, regardless of how complicated it is to get it there.
We are a dynamic, fast-growth B2B SaaS technology organisation that has been growing at 40% year on year for the last 5 years, we are headquartered in Central London with offices across the world. Our DMS software processes up to 6000 orders per minute and last year enabled over 600 million parcels to be delivered to over 200 countries. Having just launched two new products and achieving record revenue for the 2017 calendar year, we are well positioned for an even more successful 2018.
We are currently recruiting a Junior Business Analyst; this person will be a highly numerate and well-organised key member of one of our Product teams. They will be working in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for providing market research and analysis, data, product needs definitions to support strategic decision making, cost modelling and domain expertise to enable the business to build world beating products and services.
- Deep analysis of business data to identify efficiency gains and best practices for improving process and products.
- Identifying and uncovering value and improvements throughout the business through modelling and gap or use case analysis of financial, commercial, technical or other data
- Writing reports, instructions, and specifications for new or existing products
- Validation or verification of requirements and proposals for product area coming in from clients or other parts of the business.
- Analyse issues and make recommendations on solutions arising within product areas.
- Capture and document business requirements ensuring that all of the complex and varied scenarios are covered.
- Accurately estimate the size of the analysis tasks that come in.
- Define and document detailed specifications against requirements to enable smooth integration for delivery teams.
- Understand impact of proposed changes through analysis of qualitative and quantitative data and articulate this back to the business or external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and highly numerate with proven record of consolidating large amounts of information and data into easy to understand insights in order to solve business problems
- Ability to translate ambiguous business needs into structured requirements and well-defined use cases
- Understanding of core analysis techniques such as Gap Analysis, Impact analysis, Cost Modelling and Use Cases
- Ability to identify the similarities and differences between carrier integrations
- Ability to work in fast-paced, time-compressed and dynamic environment
So why work at MetaPack, with year-on-year growth of 40% over the last 5 years, and with further growth planned, there has never been a better time to join us on our journey as we further cement our place as the number one global player in the industry.
- Business Analyst