Our client is a multi-territory and multi-brand pure play digital retailer, primarily targeting the B2C market segment. Having experienced significant growth in recent years the company is looking to support its future growth ambitions with the recruitment of a Junior Business Analyst for the Lighting product category. The Business Analyst will report to the General Manager and play an essential role in providing accurate and insightful commercial data and analysis, to help inform commercial decision making, for the Lighting category.
The role will involve supporting the marketing and product management function, by proactively producing regular and ad-hoc reports to aid commercially viable decisions. The successful candidate will be highly numerate and meticulous to ensure the accuracy of their work.
- Production of management information reports including trend analysis and commentary.
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of company reports
- Investigating and resolving any underlying data issues
- Liaising with the technology teams to ensure timely delivery and accuracy of data.
- Pro-actively designing and delivering new reports to internal clients that add value to their department.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Will have excellent Analytical Skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, the ability to perform V look Up’s and create advanced Reports
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject, preferable Business IS/IT
- Experience of working within deadlines.
- Commercially driven with excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge / experience of online retail is desirable.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £18,000, teamed which the chance to grow with an internationally renowned organisation. Holidays are flexiable - 32 days including bank holidays. Our client also offers flexi time, based on a 40 hour week.
For more information, please contact Louisa Ellis
Paragon Meed are GDPR Compliant please refer to our Privacy Statements which can be found on our website.