Our client is a free employee benefit, taking care of the financial wellbeing of UK employees.
They enable employees to gain access to financial education resources and affordable loans. The idea is to build a community of employees who can confidently deal with money and have access to fairer finance when they need it.
The Junior Business Analyst will sit with the business and technology department, working closely with the business to elicit requirements and with the development team to ensure solutions are accurate and deliverable.
This is a very diverse Junior Business Analyst role which will focus on everything from defining business process, supporting business needs, producing documentation, and working as a liaison between the business and the technology team.
- Deliver in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Identify problem areas and provide recommendations for future enhancements
- Design and provide ongoing enhancement of analysis processes and methods
- Design and present documentation supporting project initiatives including business and functional requirements, business design and process mapping, and project scope
- Work closely with Agile software delivery teams, ensuring requirements have been clearly understood by the development team and questions during sprint dealt with promptly
- Work closely with operations staff to deliver process improvements across the business
- Research and understand industry best practices in technical and functional business areas to leverage business processes, driving improvements in workflow and applications.
The following highlights the experience and knowledge that would make an ideal applicant…
- Understanding of development process, SDLC, Agile techniques
- Process re-engineering, covering operational, data management and customer interaction requirements
- See the big picture and persuade others to see the same
- Maintain a detail-oriented focus and aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of financial services products and employee benefits markets
- Awareness of FCA regulatory framework
- Understanding of credit risk including affordability criteria and credit risk analysis
- High level understanding of salary deduction and other operations processes
- Strong business analysis skills using relevant tools including JIRA, Excel, etc.
- Team player
- Ambitious and willing to be involved in areas outside of core role
- Advanced listening, questioning and communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Understands and supports the value of diversity in the workforce
- Extremely curious and drives issues to root cause
- Diplomatic with conflict resolution skills
- Issue and risk management skills
- Capable of challenging constructively, appropriately and effectively
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'