ALL CANDIDATES MUST COMPLETE THE ONLINE APPLICATION
Job Title: Junior Broker
Reports to: Senior Trader/ Managers
We are an award-winning FCA regulated brokerage based in the City of London with over 10 years exposure in the market as one of the providers of execution-only trading. We provide clients with online trading services of spread betting, CFDs and forex.
Due to the rapid growth of the business we are looking for experienced sales brokers with a proven track records of closing. As a Junior Broker at Accendo Markets, you will act as the client’s account manager, broker and tutor rolled into one. You will be on hand to assist your own clients, monitor their accounts and provide factual market news when required.
The Junior Broker should have:
- Ability to operate in a lively and fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a sales role is essential
- Natural sales skills
- Fluent English skills
The Junior Broker’s duties will include:
- Introducing new clients to Accendo Markets
- Developing client relationships
- Executing trades on client instructions
- Researching financial markets
- Assisting the client with their day-to-day trading, but not giving advice or opinion.
What we offer:
- Excellent basic and competitive commission structure
- Generous incentives and performance related bonuses (Holidays, paid time-off and exclusive dining experiences)
- Regular team night outs and company team building activities.
- Full training will be provided.
Basic: £25-30,000 plus quarterly bonus
Full training will be provided.
WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER CANDIDATES THAT COMPLETE OUR TWO MINUTE ONLINE APPLICATION WHICH YOU WILL FIND BY CLICKING "APPLY ON EMPLOYERS WEBSITE"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job