Junior Broker- Private Equity
A minimum of 3 months experience within an outbound calling sales role preferred, but not essential.
- An excellent phone manner and strong communication skills are essential
- A very self-motivated, positive, and extremely target driven character
- A confident, professional, and engaging personality
- A strong desire to succeed in sales, to achieve excellent earnings and career progression
- A willingness and ability to listen and learn quickly
The company is committed to training and investment in their staff - you will be given training so you have a broad knowledge of different investment markets, and the skills to be able to develop your own business.
Successful candidates will then have their regulatory exams paid for and be managing your own desk.
The role is expected to be over-subscribed, so please apply immediately to be considered.
If you feel you are a suitable candidate please do not hesitate to apply
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'