Junior Broker - Italian Speaker
Tradition is the interdealer broking arm of Compagnie Financière Tradition and one of the world's largest interdealer brokers in over-the-counter financial and commodity related products. CFT is represented in over 28 countries, employing over 2,500 people.
Tradition’s goal is to provide superior client services. It believes its business success is a direct reflection of its employees and recruits. As such, teamwork, creativity, reliability and integrity are components of a work ethic taken very seriously since the company was founded in 1959.
Tradition is currently seeking to appoint an Italian speaking Junior Broker to be based within the Dubai office.
Main responsibilities within the Junior Broker position include:
- Product development
- Revenue generation
- Client development
- Client entertainment
- Any other duties reasonably requested
Key skills and experience required in this role:
- Fluent Italian
- Proven ability in revenue generation
- Ability to be self-sufficient, a quick thinker.
- Basic knowledge of Financial Markets
- General business administration experience
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet explorer)
To be successful in this role you will have/be:
- Mental arithmetic skills
- Excellent sales skills and ability to generate revenue
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Customer relations skills
- Good Time-keeping & attendance.
- Data Inputting
- General Administration
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Work well under pressure
- Back up team mates when they are absent
- Prioritising & Organising Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"