Junior broker- Daily Training Provided £45,000 1st year OTE
£20,000 - £45,000 OTE
Are you a recent GRAD who wants to get your foot in the door in the sales world? Are you... Money driven, confident, passionate about sales, out-going and want to succeed?
Want leave early every day, free beer on a Friday in the office, Want to Win a Rolex, trips ABROAD and even have £1,000 - £10,000 on top of your wages every month?
THEN THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU!
- Developing existing client relationships.
- Identifying and qualifying suitable candidates.
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new candidates/clients
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
- Extensive planning and time management.
Our benefits include:
- A starting salary from £20,000
- Average 1st year OTE £45,000
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a managing director.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- Quarterly trips away; Barcelona, Ibiza, Prague, Amsterdam and many more other places!
- Win; Rolex, Tiffany and Co, Jimmy Choo, Mont Blanc Pens, Cufflinks, and much more
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- Monthly Team and Individual Incentives afternoon off at top bars and restaurants
The training scheme is an integral part of our future growth strategy as we look to expand in the next 6 months. We are looking to fast track successful candidates in to management through this scheme.
Everyone who joins will have the opportunity to build in to a team leader position within a 9-12 month period. Within your 2nd and 3rd year you will have the opportunity to move in to senior management roles as we continue to grow and open further offices.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in any subject or at least 7 A-C GCSE's, or equivalent, with some experience within marketing or direct sales.