Role: Junior Bookkeeper
Salary: £15,000 - £17,000
A Junior Bookkeeper is required for Company based in Harrow.
What you will be doing, mainly and including, but not limited to:
- Enter supplier and customer invoices
- Enter nominal transactions
- Sort and enter accounts information on spreadsheets
- Assist with VAT return preparation
- Assist in general office administration
What you'll need to succeed - Essential Skills & Abilities
- Competent in Sage 50 Accounts and/or Xero
- An ability to work accurately
- Good Computer Skills
- Good excel working knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- 6 months experience working in an accounts department in Practice or Industry
This vacancy is being managed by Laura Farmer at Spear Recruitment Ltd.
Spear Recruitment Spear Recruitment Ltd is Employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you call follow us on Twitter @spearrec
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job