I am searching for an ambitious individual who would be interested in joining a growing and successful Accountancy Practice who are currently recruiting for a Junior Bookkeeper/Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to support the Practice with general office duties and take on Bookkeeping responsibilities to assist the team. Full training will be provided in this role! This is a permanent position and is paying between £18,000 - £22,000.
- General administration support to the office
- Maintain the system for the firm
- Organise diaries for the partners
- Scanning & filing
- Bookkeeping including Purchase and Sales Ledger and VAT returns
- Company secretarial work including the upkeep of client details
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ideally studying AAT
- Experience of working in an Administration and Bookkeeping position
- Ideally worked within an Accountancy Practice
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you are keen to apply for this position, please send your CV across via this advertisement.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.