Junior BI/MI Analyst Developer
Our Client is a national company in the Leisure industry. Due to growth and expansion they are looking to recruit a Junior BI/MI Analyst / Developer.
You will be responsible for extracting data to support the development of business intelligence and management reporting within the group.
The role will be underpinning the development of many of the client BI initiatives and empowering the company to become more data driven.
- Develop BI dashboards and reports to meet business requirements
- Develop spreadsheet models to meet the business need
- Carryout administration of databases related tasks
- Collaborate with the IT team on a range of IT related projects
- Experience of manipulating and extracting data using SQL
- Microsfoft BI Stack experience
- Experience of exporting and importing data into systems
- SQL based Reporting tools
- Business Intelligence tools
- Database administration
- Software development
- SQL Server
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000 plus fantastic benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'