Junior Audio Visual Technician - Television Industry - working on set!!!!
A Successful Audio Visual Installation and Rental company, who provide an large array of audio visual equipment & services in to various market sectors are looking for a Junior Technician to join their team in Hanworth. This position has an exciting career progression, with the opportunity to be trained as a Audio Visual Technician and to work on amazing projects within Television!
- Provide technical support to the Operations Department
- Preparing and maintaining equipment
- Loading and Unloading vehicles
- Resolving issues including shortages and maintenance
- Ensuring equipment is accounted for on the computer rental system
- Lifting and moving equipment both inhouse and onsite
- Educated to 'A’ level or above
- Previous experience of the Audio Visual Industry an advantage
- Competency with computers including Microsoft 365 Packages (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Must be fluent in the English language
- Must hold a full, clean driving licence or in the process of gaining one Competencies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A flexible, helpful, friendly but professional approach towards both staff and clients essential
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Resourceful and able to work under pressure
37.5 hrs per week set by roster Flexibility and availability out or hours is required as well as operating an on call roster Scope or Scale
Holiday 20 Days plus bank holidays
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"