Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced Junior AV Coordinator. This exciting and unique opportunity is a permanent full time role offering an excellent salary package.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with great customer service skills who is looking to learn and build a career within a dynamic and supportive company. This role would suit someone who enjoys the helpdesk style approach to supporting clients providing a managed AV/VC booking and support service. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn the role of an AV Coordinator and build a career in AV. You will join a company providing cutting-edge audio visual solutions for major brands in many international territories.
What will your role involve?
The Media Service coordinator team have a dual role of on-site interface and link between the on and off site-based support teams/clients and provide a managed AV/VC booking/support service. Individuals will be trained and deliver each service in accordance with the team rota. The role will also include an onsite point of contact to receive, handle and process users queries, requests & complaints and a proactive management of all reported requests.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing Media Services coordinator support.
- Accurately record and deal with requests and queries made to Media Services.
- Manage the Media Services mailbox.
- Provide a video conference room booking service and be fully conversant with the Condeco Resource Booking, AV & VC booking procedures.
- Schedule, test, connect and monitor video conferences on the Codian video conference bridge.
- Monitor the video conference MXM gatekeeper and respond to system changes/alerts.
- Carry out first lines support & trouble shooting/real time diagnostic activities.
- Act as a primary contact for ad hoc AV requests and be an excellent link between the clients and the Media Services technicians.
- Allocate AV jobs, ad hoc AV requests and video conference support to the Media Services technicians and co-ordinate their day to day activities.
- Identify the different levels of support with emphasis on Senior Management (VIP's).
- Contact customers to discuss and confirm their video conference requirements.
- Report all service shortcomings affecting the Media Service Helpdesk to the appropriate Manager.
- Update the Media Services Handbook.
- Produce weekly video conference statistics.
- Maintain personal awareness of procedures relevant to Media Services, ensuring that changes are bought to the attention of the process owner.
- Deliver a high standard of service in accordance with the SLA's for Media Services.
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Strong customer services skills and experience within a high profile environment.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Present a self-image of confidence and authority to enable effective customer service delivery.
- Service orientated attitude combined with a flair for pro-active problem solving to exceed customers' expectations.
- Ability to provide services to the highest specification within a Corporate Head Office Building.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to manage service disruptions in a seamless manner via effective use of the team's resources so as to maintain business as usual activity.
- Ability to motivate self and others, excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Excellent computer skills and the ability to learn new software and systems.
- At least 2 years' experience of operating within a customer service environment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience using conference bridging an advantage
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Interested in find out more about this role? Apply online today and we'll be in touch or alternatively contact Tom from our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job