Reading salary circa £18,000
One of The UK leading Audio / Visual Companys is seeking to recruit a Junior AV Engineer to work in the commisssioning Engineers Department This is a golden opportunity to kick start your career in Audio Visual.The ideal candidate will be looking for that First time opportunity from Education or may have had some work experience in an engineering/electrical environment looking to join a company where they can build a career in the AV Industry.
* This is the perfect opportunity to work with your hands in modern technology
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your Education and commence as a Trainee in Audio visual
* Where you will gain various qualifications in Audio Visual Engineering
*Giving you the understanding of the fundamental technologies of the industry
*You will have in house assessment and on site assessment and practical experience with ongoing progress reports to ensure you reach the levels required to pass the formal Audio Visual recognised qualifications
* Must have a desire to learn Audio Visual technology and grasp the training programs
* Will be self- motivated and eager for progression
* Disciplined and organised with the ability to work to deadlines
* Have the ability to communicate effectively with clients and other members of staff.
An Opportunity to take your career into the fast lane building on your Education and join a market leader in The AV industry where you will play a pivotal role in the future success of the company and build a Career in Audio Visual by gaining the industry recognised qualifications
* Excellent Company pension plan after probationary period
* Friendly work environment with a Work hard play hard culture
* Free on- site parking
Don't delay e mail your cv today